Thursday, November 15, 2012

Outfit: Feeling Festive

15-11-12b


15-11-12c


Georgia Rose red booties


Yes, I know it’s still November. Yes, I know it’s still just under six weeks to Christmas. But last night for some reason I suddenly felt festive for the first time. It could have been the bombardment of Christmas ads that have started to appear on TV – I’m sure every second advert is now a Christmas one. Have you seen the John Lewis advert with the snowmen? I saw it for the first time last night (we were watching Mythbusters then Grand Designs) and I laughed so hard at it. I loved it! I’m sure it’ll be online somewhere if you’ve not seen it yet. It features a new version of Frankie Goes To Hollywood’s The Power of Love sung by what I thought was a choir boy but is actually a 20 year old woman. It’s awesome.

15-11-12


Anyway, I fancied wearing something red today so picked out this bright red sweater and the booties to go with it. I added my grey leopard print scarf with it to keep me warm and to add in a pattern.

Red sweater – Long Tall Sally
Grey wool skirt – Gap
Grey rib tights – H&M
Red suede booties – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Cream and silver bead cluster – New Look
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £69

No comments:

Post a Comment