Friday, November 16, 2012

Outfit: All Black

16-11-12c


16-11-12d


Miss Sixty Jaiden 2


I have been filling in for someone else at work in the mornings each day this week and as that means working from a different office, I decided to play it safe with casual Friday. My black jeans could possibly pass as black pants from a distance and a black polo neck and cardigan are always a safe option. I added the faux fur to keep warm again and as a way to lift the black. I love that this stole/scarf is beige with a little black in it as it means it goes with pretty much everything. Speaking of faux fur – I have misplaced the detachable collar that came with my faux leather jacket. If you were me, where would you have put a length of faux fur to store it for the summer?

16-11-12b


16-11-12


Last night was fairly uneventful. I baked some parkin when I got home from work (that stuff needs an hour and a half in the oven so you have to think about when you’re going to make it), did some washing and went to Tesco for the weekly shop. We watched Mythbusters and ate some parkin (even though you’re supposed to leave it in the tin at least a day to let the top go sticky).

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black polo neck sweater – New Look Tall
Black jeans – Next Tall (eBay)
Black booties – Miss Sixty (eBay)
Faux fur scarf/stole – H&M
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £76

1 comment: