Friday, November 02, 2012

Outfit: Hair Cut Day

02-11-12b


02-11-12d


November02


Mustang Alora boots


Spot the blogger who was getting her hair done this afternoon so didn’t wash it last night! That’s partly what the hat is about, but partly I want to wear hats more often (I say this every winter, I know) and today seemed like a good time to start. I often get a bit warm if I wear a hat all day but this one is such a loose knit that there’s plenty of ventilation in it.

02-11-12


I scored this sweater for 99p on eBay the other week. I have it in tan so snapped this one up when I spotted it. I didn’t buy the grey at the time as I thought it was a bit boring and the tan was specifically to go with a skirt. But for 99p I’ll look at it as useful rather than boring.

02-11-12c


Last night I did the Tesco shop then watched Mythbusters and read the new issue of Lucky magazine. Tonight we’re out for tea which I’m really looking forward to, and I got my hair cut this afternoon. Seems like a good way to start the weekend!

Grey sweater – New Look Tall (eBay)
Grey striped t (worn backwards) – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Teal jeans – Topshop Tall
Grey boots – Mustang Shoes (c/o Sarenza)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted
Black knitted hat – Tesco?

Total Est. Cost £54

No comments:

Post a Comment