Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #73 and Some New Boots

21-11-12c


21-11-12d


Steve Madden Candence cognac


New boots! And another save on the Shoeper Challenge! These are by Steve Madden and are my latest pick from Sarenza. I know I got a pair of tan boots a couple of months back, and I love those ones, but these are a closer match to the beloved Barratts pair that I wore to death the past few years. These have the added bonus of being leather so fingers crossed they will survive all the wear they are sure to get. Plus tan boots go with EVERYTHING so the more the merrier as far as I’m concerned!

21-11-12b


21-11-12


Last night’s slow cooked pork was delicious. It’s so easy to make and now we have lovely apple-y pork for sandwiches for the rest of the week too. I went to my usual step class then came home and made custard so we could finish off the last of the parkin. I feel pumpkin muffins will be on the cards for tonight if I have time to bake.

Navy cardi – Next Tall
Teal sweater – Topshop (charity shop)
Navy dress – Next
Navy tights – George at ASDA
Tan boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Tan leather belt – River Island
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £64

No comments:

Post a Comment