Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Outfit: Purple and Black

20-11-12


20-11-12d


Priceless lilac-pink


I don’t really have a lot to say about this outfit. It’s a black dress. With a purple top underneath and purple booties. I had to get dressed quickly this morning as I knew I needed an extra 5 minutes to stick a joint of pork, some onions, apples and cider in the slow cooker for tea.

20-11-12b


20-11-12c


Last night I went to my usual two Monday night classes at the gym, then went home for sausage casserole in the slow cooker. I did some washing to catch up after being away at the weekend, made some leek and potato soup for lunches this week and watched Mythbusters. Then I cleaned the bathroom. You could say it was quite a busy Monday evening!

Black knit dress – Long Tall Sally
Purple top – Long Tall Sally
Black leather belt – local boutique
Black tights – H&M
Purple booties – Priceless Shoes

Total Est. Cost £99

No comments:

Post a Comment