Friday, December 07, 2012

Outfit: Furry Collar and Cosy Boots

07-12-12c


07-12-12b


07-12-12d


Deichmann Graceland wedge boot


A friend at work came up to me this morning very concerned that I had a dead animal around my neck. I can assure you I don’t, it’s 100% fake. A blend of polyester and acrylic. Promise. It kept me lovely and warm all day, as did my boots which are faux-sheepskin lined.

07-12-12


Last night was choir practice at church. We sang lots of carols in preparation for the Advent Carol Service that is on Sunday, and the various other services we’ve got coming up over the festive season.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black polo neck – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Vila (I Am..... boutique)
Tan boots – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Red beads – Claire’s
Faux fur scarf/collar – H&M
Silver glitter belt – local boutique
Santa hat earrings – can’t remember, I’ve had them since school!

Total Est. Cost £113

No comments:

Post a Comment