Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Outfit: Sunday Morning and Weekend Recap

09-12-12


09-12-12d

Georgia Rose red booties


Saturday we spent the day at home. I washed my car, baked some bread, did lots of washing, vacced and wrapped most of my Christmas presents. I feel much more organised for Christmas now.

09-12-12b


Sunday morning was the Advent Carol Service at church and the choir was taking quite a large part in the service.

09-12-12c


After lunch we had a walk up to see the young man’s parents and had a cup of tea with them. I’d put a pork joint in the slow cooker in the morning so we had to decline their offer to stay for tea and headed home to cook some roast potatoes.

Teal sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Next Tall
Red suede boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Red beads – Claire’s
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk jewellery

Total Est. Cost £54

No comments:

Post a Comment