Thursday, December 13, 2012

Outfit: Not What I’d Intended

13-12-12b


13-12-12d


M Par M wedge boots


This isn’t the outfit I had laid out last night. I was going to wear a (different from yesterday) grey knit dress and grey OTK boots. But when I looked out of the window this morning and saw the frost (again) I decided rubber soled wedges would be more sensible than 4 inch stilettos so I switched to a brown-toned dress to go with the brown boots. I should have just worn the sheepskin lined boots from yesterday though as it was minus 4°C this morning and didn’t get much warmer throughout the day. I added my H&M leopard print scarf over this ensemble for further warmth.

13-12-12c


13-12-12


Last night I did some ironing when I got home, made tea then went to do the Tesco shop. I got home and unpacked the shopping, put some stuff in the slow cooker for today’s tea (see Mom, it was a great present – I use it all the time!) and then we watched a programme about a railway line that goes north-south all the way across Australia.

Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Blue top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Beige knit dress – Bay Trading
Blue tights – Accessorize
Brown leather boots – M Par M (c/o Sarenza)
Brown wood heart necklace – Scope
Silver and blue snowflake earrings – Etsy
Silver glitter belt – local boutique

Total Est. Cost £38

1 comment:

  1. As a second choice, this outfit is aces. I do hope you give the grey one a go on Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete