Friday, December 14, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #78 and Last Day of Term!

14-12-12d


14-12-12e


NL Silver


It was icy this morning. So very, very icy. We’re talking skating rink proportions here. I stepped out of the door and fell straight down. Yes I was wearing heels but in my defence:
1. I thought it was just wet outside as that’s all it looked like from the window. I was excited I wouldn’t have to scrape my car. But no, the rain had frozen solid.
2. No matter what shoes I’d been wearing I still would have gone down as I beat a hasty retreat indoors, put on my snow boots and was still sliding around in those. I could hardly stay upright to scrape my car windows.

14-12-12c


14-12-12b


My neighbours were out scraping their cars and chucking rock salt down the road so everyone managed to get out OK once they started driving. My shoes are a little worse for wear now having borne the brunt of the scraping down the step, and my knee is bruised but other than that I’m OK.

14-12-12


It was my last day of work for this year as we have next week of to enjoy the build up to Christmas for once, rather than working right up to the last minute. I have some posts scheduled but I’m sure I’ll find some time for blogging in and amongst as well.

Blue cardi – Next Tall (eBay)
Purple top – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – New Look
Purple tights – Accessorize
Silver shoes – New Look (eBay)
Silver glitter belt – local boutique
Silver and blue snowflake earrings – Etsy
Blue beads – Scope

Total Est. Cost £69

No comments:

Post a Comment