Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #76 and Red and Grey

04-12-12c


04-12-12d


Red flat


The blue boots that bit the dust last week were the twins of this red pair. I have a feeling that these won’t be too far behind as some of the red is starting to scuff off the fronts of these, and the heels are going. It might be time to hop on to eBay and look for a replacement.

04-12-12b


The red boots were bought on eBay because they were the same as my blue pair which were super comfy. The red ones were originally from Shoe Express I think and I can’t remember what I paid for them, but I doubt it was more than £10.

04-12-12


Last night I went to HardCORE and Zumba at the gym. We were using those big gym balls in the abs class and I did OK with it, considering I usually just fall straight off. Zumba was ace. No Thriller this week, but we did do the Grease Megamix and J-Lo’s Dance Again which I love. And also Great Balls of Fire. I like that class as it’s a real mix of music, not just the Latino stuff that some Zumba classes are.

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Grey knit dress – Kew 159
Grey tights – Tesco?
Red boots – Shoe Express (eBay)
Silver glitter belt – local boutique
Silver snowflake earrings – FunkyJunk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £61

No comments:

Post a Comment