Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Outfit: All Brown

05-12-12c


05-12-12


05-12-12d


Sarenza Bocage Dimao boots


It’s been cold and icy out today, and I don’t think the ice even thawed in some places where the sun didn’t reach. I was chipping ice off my windscreen this morning – I think it had rained and then frozen on, rather than just being frosty.

05-12-12b


Last night I met my sister at the mall straight after work. We had a cuppa in Costa and then set about doing some Christmas shopping. We got most of what we had gone for so I feel far more organised now than I did. I am going to try to do the rest online I think. We had some tea whilst we were out, finished up our shopping and then sat down for a hot chocolate in Costa and sorted out the bags to ensure we both ended up taking the right things home to wrap.

Brown sweater – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Brown cords – Long Tall Sally
Leopard print booties – Bocage (c/o Sarenza)
Wooden heart necklace – Scope
Silver snowflake earrings – FunkyJunk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £56

No comments:

Post a Comment