Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Outfit: Back to Work (and New Year Recap)

02-01-13c


02-01-13d


Steve Madden Candence cognac


Happy 2013 people! I hope you all had a good New Year, whatever you did to celebrate. We had (another) lazy day on New Year’s Eve as it was raining, again. We wanted to go for a walk but it refused to fine up and in the end we only managed to go round the long way en route to the young man’s parents’ house. We were due there for tea and to play cards in the evening. We had a lovely time with them and stayed up to watch the fireworks on TV at midnight.

02-01-13b


New Year’s Day we weren’t up particularly early. We headed out for a walk in the afternoon, having been thwarted the day before, and then called at the Tesco in the village for a few bits on the way back. When we got home I took down the Christmas tree (sad face, I don’t like doing it) and we had a quiet evening in preparation for getting up early for work today.

02-01-13


It was cold and dark when I set out for work this morning, and it was raining. It’s never great to be back to work after a holiday but at least it’s a short week and it will soon be Friday.

Have you made any New Year Resolutions? I haven’t, I never do as I don’t end up sticking to them However, I am thinking I will go on a spending ban for January, February and most of March as my friend S and I are planning a weekend away late March and that is sure to involve some shopping. It’s probably wise to save up a bit beforehand!

Cream and navy stripe top – Forever 21
Plaid shirt – Primark
Denim skirt – J Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Navy leggings – Tall Girls
Tan boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Cream beads – local boutique
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £102

No comments:

Post a Comment