Thursday, January 03, 2013

Outfit: Thursday

03-01-13


03-01-13c


LK Bennett Bruton nude toe caps


I’ll be more inventive with my post titles next week, I’m still trying to get my mind back into gear after the holidays. Today dawned grey and damp (just for a change) but pretty mild – it was 10°C when I drove to work this morning. I wore my faux leather jacket rather than a winter coat, and layered my faux fur scarf over it just in case it was a bit chillier than expected.

03-01-13b


Last night I was very busy when I got home. I chased up my new phone that was ordered before Christmas and wasn’t impressed to find it hadn’t been shipped yet. They have assured me it will ship today, but I’m not holding my breath. Then I baked a cake for a party I have this evening, took down the Christmas cards and did some veg for tea to go with the pork that was in the slow cooker. After tea I did a meal plan for the next week and watched 30 Years of CITV that I had missed when it was shown over Christmas. We had a great time remembering all the TV shows we used to watch as children.

Black polo neck sweater – New Look Tall
Black and tan skirt – Long Tall Sally
Black tights – M&Co
Black and tan shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Gold glitter belt – gifted
Leopard print scarf – H&M
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £71

No comments:

Post a Comment