Thursday, January 17, 2013

Outfit: Before the Snow?

17-01-13b


17-01-13d


Deichmann Graceland wedge boot


It’s supposed to snow tomorrow. Consequently I decided that I should do a supermarket run after work today rather than tomorrow night as I’d planned in case I can’t get out tomorrow. So off I went to Aldi.

17-01-13c


Last night my parents came over. My mom and I went to Ikea to get some bits to child-proof her house as she will be looking after my niece one day a week when my sister goes back to work at the end of next month. When the young man got home we all went down to our local pub for tea. We had a lovely meal and then went back to our house for a cup of tea.

17-01-13


It was minus 4 out this morning when I set off to work, but weirdly there was no frost. Maybe there wasn’t enough moisture in the air for frost to form but at least it meant no scraping.

Brown sweater – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black cord trousers – Topshop Tall
Tan boots – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Leopard print scarf – H&M
Silver hoops – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope

Total Est. Cost £56

No comments:

Post a Comment