Friday, January 04, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #81 and a Simple Friday

04-01-13b


04-01-13


04-01-13e


Nine West Red


I do enjoy a three day week. I could definitely get used to this. Alas, it will be back to the full five days from Monday but it’s been great to ease back into things with a short week.

04-01-13c


Sometimes you just want to wear a sweatshirt and jeans and that’s exactly what I did today. I added in a few pops of red and was good to go.

04-01-13d


These boots are another pair I’m unsure as to whether I should keep around, as they probably wouldn’t get worn if it weren’t for the shoe challenge. It’s not that I don’t like them, I just find them hard to style now that I wear mostly skinny and straight leg jeans. The square toes are not the problem: I quite like that they’re different to the other pairs I own. It’s the fact that they are ankle boots but are quite high on the ankle so don’t lend themselves to skinny or straight legs as well as say a shoe boot would, and they can’t really be worn with skirts. However, as I bought them in New York back in 2003 they are one of the oldest pairs in my collection and I am loathe to part with them as I see them as a souvenir of that trip. I will have to make more of an effort to wear them.

Navy sweater – Topshop Tall
Jeans – Topshop Tall (Manly op shop)
Red boots – Nine West (Century 21)
Red belt – Next
Silver hoops – gifted
Red beads – eBay

Total Est. Cost £104

No comments:

Post a Comment