Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #82 and I’m Done!

09-01-13


09-01-13d


09-01-13e


LK Bennett Zahara black


Here it is, the final pair of shoes in my collection. I’m calling time on the Shoeper Challenge for me now, and I’m all set to start the new challenge, whatever it may be this year. This pair was my December pick with my voucher from Sarenza, and they’re by LK Bennett, still my favourite shoe brand. I have actually worn these already, when we were in London before Christmas. However, it was only down to the hotel bar and I didn’t get a picture so it didn’t count towards the shoe challenge. I chose these wedges because my similar navy blue pair is so comfy, and because I don’t really have any sensible black shoes. And as boring as that may be, everyone needs sensible black shoes at some point so they’re a good thing to have in your wardrobe. I think the patent leather helps to make these less boring and more shiny though.

09-01-13c


At the end of the challenge I have saved 82 pairs of shoes and boots, although my current total stands at 79. I have tried to operate a ‘one in, one out’ policy this year and have sold or donated those shoes that only get worn because they have to in order to be saved, or that are particularly uncomfortable or impractical to wear.

09-01-13b


Last night I went to step class at the gym and it was packed. You can tell it is January! I am still disappointed about my Monday classes being cancelled but there’s a Bokwa class on Mondays that I might try next week. Otherwise I’m toying with the idea of doing aqua aerobics straight after step on a Tuesday and just going Tuesdays as that will make it a later night.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Black patent wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Turquoise leather belt – H&M
Turquoise and red beads – gifted
Turquoise scarf – H&M
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £52

No comments:

Post a Comment