Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Outfit: Tuesday Afternoon is Never Ending

08-01-13c


08-01-13d


NL black faux leather OTK


Things I like about this dress:
1. It has sleeves
2. It has sleeves that are long enough for my long arms even though it’s not a ‘tall’ item
3. It’s teal
4. It cost 99p in a charity shop
5. The print is purple so purple accessories go great with it

08-01-13b


Last night I was supposed to be going back to the gym for the first time this new year and I was quite looking forward to it, especially Zumba class. Our teacher had warned us before Christmas that the timetable would be changing and to check the times, so when I phoned up yesterday afternoon you can imagine my annoyance to find that both the classes I went to on Mondays have been cancelled. Step class is still on on Tuesdays so I can still go to that, but now I’ll have to consult the new timetable and find something else to go to. Gah.

08-01-13


So I spent the evening doing the ironing, fixing a hole in a sweater, watching an episode of Gossip Girl and playing Spider Solitaire on my iPad Mini.

Teal dress – F+F at Tesco (charity shop)
Purple top – Long Tall Sally
Purple tights – New Look
Black OTK boots – New Look
Purple flowers necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £63

No comments:

Post a Comment