Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Recap

20-01-13


20-01-13c


It snowed. That’s about all you need to know really. Saturday morning the young man went out and cleared both the cars but as you can see in the Instagrams round up below it was covered over again within 15 minutes. We went for a walk Saturday afternoon, just up to the retail park as I needed some bits from Boots and the young man wanted to go to Currys. We went back the long way round and called in on the young man’s parents who were snowed in.

20-01-13b


Sunday morning it snowed again so we stayed in all day. I sat by the fire and watched about four or five episodes of Gossip Girl which was great. Sunday night we put Return to the Blue Lagoon on Love Film. I wore pretty much the same thing all weekend: tights under my jeans and lots of layers on top (and obviously I put on my wellies when I went out). These pictures were snapped on Sunday.

Black hoodie – Long Tall Sally
Black and cream stripe polo neck – Uniqlo (charity shop)
Jeans – Vila (I Am..... boutique)
Leopard print slippers – George at Asda

Total Est. Cost £96

No comments:

Post a Comment