Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Outfit: 30x30 Day 14, Outfit 14

12-02-13c


12-02-13d


Georgia Rose red booties


I am going to try to revive my poor, neglected Facebook page. I can’t promise how long it will last (as I am aware I have promised the same thing before and failed to deliver), but the plan is to post extra content over there – for example the accessory close ups that I no longer post over here, and I will try to update my status more often. Be sure to Like my page to stay in touch!

12-02-13


Last night I went to the gym and headed straight for the shower when I got home. By 9pm the lunches were made and I was on the sofa in my pyjamas watching My Big Fat Gypsy Valentine. Which was awesome. I watched a video on You Tube (I am totally obsessed with Fleur de Force’s channel right now and she’s Vlogging everyday in February) and then it was time for bed.

12-02-13b


I had all but forgotten that this sweater was included in my 30 items. Fortunately I kept the list handy and had a look at it last night as I was sure I wasn’t using all the items. I wasn’t so this sweater makes an appearance today. I’m wearing the red booties again as my other footwear options wouldn’t really have worked. Well, the black knee high boots probably would have done, but I wanted some colour rather than black.

Grey jacket – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Grey sweater – New Look Tall (eBay)
Turquoise top – Long Tall Sally
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Grey ribbed tights – H&M
Red suede booties – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Red beads – Claire’s
Silver bling ring – River Island

Total Est. Cost £93

No comments:

Post a Comment