Sunday, February 17, 2013

Outfit: 30x30 Day 18, Outfit 18

16-02-13


16-02-13d


Friday night my sister and I went to see a local theatre production that our aunt was appearing in. Our parents met us there and we ran into some friends from my old church too. The performance was excellent and afterwards we crashed the cast party (we didn’t really crash it, the cast were allowed to bring guests and so my aunt brought all four of us) for drinks and a buffet.

16-02-13b


Saturday morning dawned bright and sunny and after a leisurely breakfast we set out on a walk to visit the young man’s aunt. She lives about 4 or 5 miles away so it was a fair walk, but the sunshine was lovely and it almost felt like spring. We had a cup of tea and a chat with the aunt, then walked home and had a very late lunch (it was 3.50pm by the time we ate it! But walking for over 3 hours earned me 10 activity points so I’m not complaining). For Valentine’s Day the young man made me a French knitting cork thing (I don’t know what they’re called) out of wood – he lathed it on his lathe (I think he actually turned it, but I like to say lathe as a verb as it winds him up) and I bought some wool on Friday so I threaded up my cork and started knitting.

16-02-13c


Saturday’s outfit did involve shoes, but they were my walking boots as we were walking rather than a pair from my 30 items. Hence the slippers in the photos.

Jeans – Armani (David Jones, Sydney)
Red and white stripe top – Kew 159 (John Lewis)
Black cardi – New Look Tall
Leopard print slippers – George at Asda
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £135

No comments:

Post a Comment