Sunday, February 17, 2013

Outfit: 30x30 Day 19, Outfit 19

17-02-13


Sunday was another lovely day. We slept late and then I spent the morning pottering around. I treated myself to a food processor this week as it was half price on Amazon and I had a £15 voucher from when I joined Love Film. I used it for the first time this morning and made a chocolate chick pea cake. It worked very well. This afternoon we went to my optician and I picked out some new glasses. Then we went to the Marks and Spencer next door and took advantage of the Dine in for Two for £20 offer. It wasn’t a bad deal (£20 rather than £32 for what we got if the deal wasn’t on) and they threw in a box of chocolates as it’s Valentine’s weekend. We spent the evening watching Super Size Me on Love Film, and then the very first episode of Porridge.

I only got a phone snap of today’s outfit, but it wasn’t anything that you haven’t seen a version of before – my black polo neck with my MiH flared jeans and leopard print scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment