Monday, February 18, 2013

Outfit: 30x30 Day 20, Outfit 20

18-02-13c


18-02-13b


18-02-13d


Sarenza Bocage Dimao boots


Monday again and it’s not raining! This is the fourth (or maybe fifth) nice day in a row – must be some sort of record. Happy Monday to you all!

18-02-13


I don’t have much to say today so why don’t you leave me a comment and tell me something you did over the weekend?

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Red top – Long Tall Sally
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran
Black tights – H&M
Leopard print boots – Bocage (c/o Sarenza)
Tan leather belt – River Island
Silver hoops – Claire’s
Faux fur scarf – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £104

5 comments:

  1. Louise (whatlouwore365)18 February 2013 at 16:34:00 GMT

    Running (of course!), took E to the park, chores (always, boo), Boden shop, lunch with the Boden gang, home, Top Gear, Mr Selfridge, bed. It was a really busy weekend actually and you are right, the weather was nice then and still is now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snood! This weekend I actually gutted the closet of things I know I won't wear by Spring. So freeing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    And I have weekends of house jobs sometimes, though I've never been known to do an 11 mile run!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I need to go through my closet too. Last time I did a 30x30 I had a major urge to clear out a load of stuff. This time, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your account of the Boden visit on your blog and it looked like fun! I'd love to do something similar with tall bloggers and a Long Tall Sally store.

    ReplyDelete