Thursday, February 21, 2013

Outfit: 30x30 Day 23, Outfit 23

21-02-13d


21-02-13b


21-02-13e


Deichmann Janet D Brogue


I wore my brogues today because I feel they are getting a little neglected in this challenge. As are my dresses (which surprises me as usually I wear dresses more than anything else). My other shoe option this morning was the navy wedges, but they didn’t quite work and the brogues did, so that’s what won out.

21-02-13


21-02-13c


It was another quiet night in last night – reading, French knitting, watching Porridge. Are your evenings any more exciting than mine? What is a typical weeknight for you? Leave me a comment!

Navy and cream stripe top – Forever 21
Denim shirt – H&M
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Tan leather brogues – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Cream beads – local boutique
Cream earrings – gifted
Cream bracelets (including one worn as a ring) – Diamonds and Pearls
Tan leather belt – River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment