Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Outfit: 30x30 Day 22, Outfit 22

20-02-13


20-02-13b


20-02-13d


Georgia Rose tan boots


It was trying to snow again this morning. I think it has snowed pretty much every week since Christmas, or at least that’s what it feels like. And yeah, I’m pretty much over it and ready for some warm spring weather now. Could that be arranged, please?

20-02-13c


Last night I was feeling OK so I went to Step Class. When I got home I had a cup of tea and read a bit more of the Sweet Valley High book, then took a shower. I did some French knitting whilst we watched some more Porridge on Love Film, then there was just time to catch up with Fleur’s vlog channel before bed.

Black blazer – Long Tall Sally
Red and white stripe top – Kew 159
Black and white spot skirt – New Look (charity shop)
Black fleecy lined tights – Primark
Tan boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £86

No comments:

Post a Comment