Sunday, February 03, 2013

Outfit: 30x30 Day 5, Outfit 5

03-02-13


03-02-13b


03-02-13e


Georgia Rose red booties


I was on Sunday school/Junior Church teaching duty this morning so I got up and headed off to church. We played a game where the children had to guess the famous person from some clues I gave them. For example, I said this is an oldish lady who lives in London and from that they got that it was the Queen. (They were way too good at that game.) This was all to introduce the theme of how we get lots of clues from the Bible as to what God is like but we can’t actually see Him. We read Psalm 19 and they then made a card for a person of their choice with a verse in from Nahum that says that God looks after us in times of trouble, an example of something the Bible tells us about God.

03-02-13d


I stayed at church for a cup of tea with some friends, then came home and we had some dinner. I baked some pumpkin buns this afternoon and this evening are going across the city to meet my sister, brother-in-law and niece at a Chinese buffet restaurant for tea.

03-02-13c


I feel like I should say something about why I chose the pieces I chose for my 30x30. This jacket is one of my favourites – I love the huge collar and how it is so flattering on the waist. These jeans are great because they are premium denim and I wear skinny jeans so often that I wanted to include a pair of flares for variety.

Grey check jacket – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Red sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – MiH (TK Maxx)
Red suede booties – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Necklace – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £95

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is great!
    I love your look, especially the hot red heels and t-shirt ! You totally rock short hair!

    Tunics for Women

    ReplyDelete