Monday, February 04, 2013

Outfit: Day 6, Outfit 6

04-02-13d


04-02-13b


04-02-13e


Sarenza Bocage Dimao boots


My office was freezing today! There is a problem with the gas pipes outside so the gas supply had been cut meaning we had no heating. This outfit was accessorised with a leopard print scarf, cord cap and fingerless gloves for much of the day as I was so cold.

04-02-13


Last night we had a lovely Chinese meal. My niece was very good, she happily munched away on prawn crackers and bits of chicken that her dad kept giving her. We were home by 7.30pm and watched Top Gear then part of Sourcecode on TV.

04-02-13c


I added this red striped top to my 30 items because well, red stripes! I was actually going to put in my H&M top with wider white/thinner red stripes but changed to this one on account of it being double layered and therefore warmer, and having a cool cowl neck collar. Today I am very glad I made the switch!

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Red and white stripe top – Kew 159 (John Lewis)
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Leopard print booties – Bocage (c/o Sarenza)
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £66

No comments:

Post a Comment