Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Outfit: 30x30 Day 7, Outfit 7

05-02-13


05-02-13b


05-02-13e


Georgia Rose tan boots


Day 2 of no heating. (This went on for 7 days last winter; let’s hope that’s not the case this time!) And there was snow on the ground first thing with more snow flurries throughout the day. Awesome! Due to these factors I have to admit I cheated a little on the 30x30 today. I wore what you see here, but took a long length knitted grey cardi to the office to wear at my desk. I was glad I did. I had 5 layers on, my faux fur scarf and fingerless gloves, and I was still cold.

05-02-13d


05-02-13c


Last night I went to the gym and then my friend S phoned and we had a catch up. We are getting together in a few weekends’ time so we did a little bit of planning what we might do then.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Grey knit dress – Kew 159 (John Lewis)
Black fleecy lined tights – Primark
Tan leather boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Leopard print belt – Dorothy Perkins
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £54

No comments:

Post a Comment