Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Outfit: Foggy Tuesday

05-03-13


05-03-13c


05-03-13e


NOW Discount Red


The forecast for today was for sunshine, but the morning started off grey and foggy. By the afternoon the sun was out and it felt quite spring-like and actually fairly warm.

05-03-13b


Looks like it’s going to be stripy tops week as well as jackets week this week! I do love me a good striped top, and, like I said yesterday, there’s just something about them that shouts spring. Despite the weather I’m going to pretend it’s spring.

05-03-13d


Last night I did some washing, went to the gym and then painted my nails whilst catching up with last Thursday’s episode of The Big Reunion. I am testing out Topshop’s new Peel Off nail varnish and will be reviewing it in the not too distant future.

Grey jacket – Warehouse
Red and white stripe top – H&M
Black trousers – Next Tall
Red shoes – c/o NOW Discount Shoes
Red beads – Claire’s
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £104

1 comment:

  1. Lou (whatlouwore365)5 March 2013 at 18:15:00 GMT

    It was 15 degrees down here at 1 today when I left work. My sister & I went trail running, it was beautiful in the sunshine & short sleeves!

    ReplyDelete