Thursday, March 21, 2013

Outfit: Grey and Burgundy

21-03-13c


21-03-13d


Grey ankle


We have sunshine again today although it’s cold again. I will be making the most of the sun though as it is forecast to snow again tomorrow. And Saturday. And possibly Sunday. So that will be fun.

21-03-13


Last night when I got in from work I made some date slices. They are a sort of flapjack-shortbread with a layer of dates in the middle. You boil the dates in some water first and they go all gooey and toffee-like. Delish!

I was planning to catch up with last week’s episode of The Big Reunion but the internet had other ideas and cut out about 15 minutes in to it. So I made more tea and read US Glamour until my friend S phoned. We had a good catch up, then I went for a shower and dried my hair using my spin curl dryer. I don’t know why I don’t use it more often – I think I have it in my head that it takes ages, but it really doesn’t take that long.

21-03-13b


I have lots of layers under this dress and am trying to use the cold weather to make the most of items that will (hopefully) soon be packed away for the spring/summer, such as this knit dress and these fleecy tights.

Grey knit dress – New Look Tall (eBay)
Grey polo neck – River Island
Burgundy fleecy tights – Primark
Grey boots – Ethel Austin
Snakeskin belt – local boutique
Silver hoops – gifted
Grey leopard print scarf – c/o Moodys

Total Est. Cost £37

No comments:

Post a Comment