Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Outfit: Stripes, Stripes and Spots!

20-03-13c


20-03-13b


20-03-13e


Priceless Navy


It was snowing again when I got up this morning. Awesome. I think I am pretty much past caring now. I put on my spring-like (but warm) outfit that I had laid out and just got on with it.

20-03-13


20-03-13d


Last night we went for a meal at our local pub with the young man’s parents, as a belated Mothers’ Day treat. The food was fabulous (it always is) and we went back to their house afterwards for a cup of tea.

Navy and cream stripe jacket – Next Tall
Navy and cream stripe top – Forever 21
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Navy fleecy tights – Primark
Navy boots – Priceless Shoes
Green/pink/blue yellow spotted scarf – TK Maxx
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £123

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, I am longing for warmer days. We are definitely owed a good summer that's for sure! I love your jacket and scarf xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We so are owed a good summer. We've had 6 poor ones on the trot now. It's sunny again today, but there's snow forecast for tomorrow and the weekend.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete