Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Outfit: Grey and Purple Wednesday

13-03-13c


13-03-13b


13-03-13d


Deichmann Graceland faux fur bootie


Well we have some spring sunshine today, even if it’s still not very warm. So I thought I’d inject a little colour into my outfit with some purple, and take the opportunity to wear faux-fur trimmed booties whilst it’s still chilly. I added my knitted biker jacket and my grey leopard print scarf (see Instagram, Twitter or Facebook for close-ups of my accessories).

13-03-13


Last night I went to step class at the gym, then came home, took a shower and chilled out on the sofa. We watched some Lost, I watched some You Tube videos and it was quite a relaxing evening. My legs felt a bit achy after step class, but that could also have something to do with the 80 stairs I have to climb several times a day this week to get to my office. I’m up on the 5th floor of the head office building and whilst the views are lovely the stairs: not so much. There is a lift but I have a bit of a phobia of lifts and the power in this building tends to shut down fairly regularly so I’m loathe to use the lift in case I get stuck in it. Besides, the stairs are the healthier option.

Grey jacket – Warehouse
Purple dress – Dorothy Perkins (eBay)
Purple polo neck – Long Tall Sally
Purple tights – Accessorize
Black faux suede booties – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Purple necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £112

No comments:

Post a Comment