Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Outfit: Suited and Booted

12-03-13b


12-03-13c


Sarenza Bocage Dimao boots


So as promised yesterday, I pulled out my trouser suit today. I’m glad I did too, as it’s a wool mix and we had another covering of snow overnight. It was minus 4 again when I set out this morning which is always fun. I had these trousers taken in after I reached my goal weight on WW and I don’t think I’ve worn them since. They still fit, but I don’t need them to get any tighter so I’ll need to watch my chocolate/ toast/ flapjack consumption if I want to keep wearing them! Having said that though, I don’t really like suits as suits. I am far more likely to wear the trousers and the jacket as separates rather than together. Unless a suit is particularly sharp I think it is very easy for them to look a bit dowdy. Reviewing my pictures from today I’m not entirely convinced about this one any longer and its days of being worn as a suit are definitely numbered.

12-03-13


Last night I went to the gym and then took a shower and got into my PJs and a cosy sweatshirt for the rest of the evening. I never really understood loungewear, but I can see it can be handy if you don’t want to put on your nightwear but you’ve taken a shower and don’t want to get properly dressed again either. And a cosy hoodie is just the job when it’s freezing outside.

Brown trouser suit – Long Tall Sally
Tan sweater – New Look Tall
Turquoise top – Long Tall Sally
Leopard print booties – Bocage (c/o Sarenza)
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope

Total Est. Cost £109

No comments:

Post a Comment