Thursday, March 07, 2013

Outfit: Striped Blazer

07-03-13c


07-03-13d


LK Bennett Zahara black


Continuing the stripes and jackets theme of the week I decided to combine the two and pulled out this striped blazer. It is made from a soft, unstructured fabric but is lined in jersey making it warmer than it looks. I added a navy blue scarf to this. I am Instagramming my accessories pictures now so be sure to follow me on there, Twitter or Facebook (or all 3!) to see them.

07-03-13b


Last night I had a quiet night in by the fire reading magazines, pulling out pages for inspiration and watching a couple of episodes of Lost. I drank a lot of tea.

07-03-13


Another day, another pair of LK Bennett wedges. I think there’s one more pair to go and I’ll have worn them all this week. And I was drawn to the red jeans again. They’re so versatile and one of my 30 pieces I wasn’t bored with.

Navy and white blazer – Next Tall
Black top – Tall Girls (eBay)
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Black patent wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Black heart necklace – can’t remember
Silver hoops – gifted
Black and silver stud belt – free with a pair of trousers

Total Est. Cost £60

No comments:

Post a Comment