Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Outfit: Sunshine!

19-03-13b


19-03-13d


NL Blue


It’s still cold out (it was frosty this morning) but the snow is gone and the sun is out and I feel a whole lot better today. At least it looks like spring, even if it doesn’t feel like it.

19-03-13


Last night I went to the gym and did some time on the cross trainer (which I always do) and then decided to try out a thing to work out my arms. I don’t know what it’s called but it’s kind of like a bike for your arms – you sit down and turn handles (like pedals) in front of you. It was on the lowest setting but it was really hard! I’ll have to try it again as my arms ached like crazy when I was done.

19-03-13c


I’m still at head office this week so am still trying to dress slightly smarter than I usually would. Although I am wearing a denim/chambray shirt today. But it’s glammed up with the lace skirt and the blingy statement necklace.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Denim shirt – H&M
Blue/black lace skirt – Long Tall Sally
Black fleecy tights – Primark
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Blue and diamante necklace – Primark
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £92

1 comment:

  1. I hate the gym but I did always use the "arms bike" machine, it's such hard work but the jelly arms feeling you get after is fab!

    ReplyDelete