Thursday, March 14, 2013

Outfit: Teal and Stripes

14-03-13c


14-03-13b


14-03-13e


LK Bennett Zahara black


Yesterday may have started off sunny, but by tea time it was snowing. Again. And after watching the weather forecast last night I fear it might be the same pattern today. And tomorrow I guarantee you that it will rain around 5pm as that is the time I will be leaving the hairdressers, and well, it rains every time I go to that place.

14-03-13d


Last night I had a relaxing night in. I scheduled some blog posts for the weekend and watched a couple of episodes of Gossip Girl. Then the young man put on Lost (which I really need to stop watching as I am DREAMING about it now) and we watched that for an hour or so.

14-03-13


So yeah, it’s still cold out and I needed thick tights and layers again. Have I mentioned that this is getting old now?

Teal cord jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Cream and black stripe dress – charity shop
Teal sweater – Long Tall Sally
Teal tights – H&M
Black patent wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Teal heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted
Teal belt – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £63

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha- dreaming about lost - I was actually the same when I watched - loved it thou even when it went strange!!!! Love these colours - great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the plan with your hair? It looks really lovely this long and it's very shiny at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I am growing out my fringe so want to get some more layers to help it blend in a bit. I have some inspiration pictures, I'll post them tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I think it's just cos I've seen almost two seasons of Lost in about three weeks, which can't be healthy!

    ReplyDelete