Thursday, April 04, 2013

Outfit: Easter Tuesday

02-04-13


02-04-13f


02-04-13c


02-04-13g


Mustang Alora boots


On Tuesday the young man serviced his car and I went to the next town for a look around the fabric mill that is there. I got a few bits, details to follow. I also had a poke around the charity shops in the town. I got a top which is currently waiting to be washed.

02-04-13b


02-04-13e


02-04-13d


That evening we went across the city to meet my sister, brother in law and niece at our favourite Chinese restaurant. We were supposed to be having the buffet but it transpired that they no longer do it on a Tuesday so we had a set meal instead which was delicious. We were there early so that we could eat before my niece went to bed, so that meant we got home in time to watch a few episodes of Lost.

Cream and grey stripe sweater – H&M (similar)
Denim shirt – H&M (similar)
Burgundy jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Grey boots – Mustang (c/o Sarenza) (similar)
Turquoise spot scarf – Becksondergaard (TK Maxx) (similar)
Cream beads – local boutique (similar)
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £82

No comments:

Post a Comment