Friday, April 05, 2013

New Shoes! (Part 3)

Georgia Rose silver flats


This is the third and final part of what I got from Sarenza using this month’s Brand Ambassador gift voucher. I replaced my silver flats after my old pair didn’t make it back from Australia (I chose to bin them there rather than carry them home, don’t worry, I didn’t lose them or anything!) but the pair I bought have black on the toes and heels. This is fine, but sometimes you just want plain silver so when I spotted this pair by Georgia Rose I added them to my basket. They are leather inside and out so should be super comfy if we ever get a spring or summer.

If you like this style they are also available in 13 other colours so are sure to fulfil any needs you have for ballet pumps this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment