Monday, April 01, 2013

Outfit: Good Friday

29-03-13


29-03-13b


29-03-13e


Khrio silver wedge trainers


Friday morning I cleaned the bathroom, then got dressed and ready to go out. In the afternoon I went into the city and met my sister. We wanted to have a look at the new Trinity Leeds shopping centre that has just opened. It’s a bit disconcerting not knowing where anything is in the city you’ve lived in your entire life so we wanted to check things out and get our barings in the newly created undercover streets and walkways.

29-03-13c


29-03-13d


It was pretty busy so we didn’t go in many of the new shops. I suggested going into Debenhams because a) it would be quiet as everyone was in Trinity Leeds and b) they have a really good sale on at the moment. I was rewarded by finding a set of Denby placemats and coasters that match my crockery, on 50% off. I bought both of those and we called in to Waitrose for some canned pumpkin to make brownies. We had a coffee and croissant in Pret (they do the best chocolate croissants ever in there) and then headed home.

Black cashmere sweater – Florence + Fred at Tesco
Red and white stripe top – H&M
Jeans – River Island
Silver wedge trainers – Khrio (c/o Sarenza)
Red beads – eBay
Tan leather belt – River Island

Total Est. Cost £89

No comments:

Post a Comment