Sunday, April 07, 2013

Outfit: Lazy Friday



Esprit Lexa Wedge Trainers


Friday morning we slept late (we did that most mornings this week to be fair – holidays are great, aren’t they?) then had a lazy morning doing nothing in particular. Fed up of waiting for the weather to improve, I got out my spring/summer clothes and packed away all but one of my winter coats, my wool trousers and skirt, my cords and a couple of items made of velvet. Optimistic? Maybe, but it was April 5th and it has to get warmer eventually, right? Right?

In the afternoon I went to the mall to take some old glasses to Vision Express where they recycle them, took a bunch of stuff to the charity shop (and had a scout round the charity shops in the vicinity) and then went to Asda for contact lens solution. When I got home we had a cup of tea in the conservatory then I watched Neighbours and did some ironing.

Cream and navy stripe top – Forever 21(similar)
Jeans – Vila (I Am..... boutique)
Burgundy wedge trainers – Esprit (c/o Sarenza)
Blue check scarf – made by me (similar)
Snakeskin belt – local boutique
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £76

No comments:

Post a Comment