Sunday, April 07, 2013

Weekend Recap

06-04-13c


Georgia Rose tan boots


Saturday morning we headed off to Halifax to have a look around the Piece Hall and the town centre. Despite having lived not that far away for my whole life, I can’t remember ever having been to the Piece Hall before (though it’s possible I went as a child). There isn’t that much there really which is a shame as it could be a real haven for independent shops and cafes, but the sun was shining so it was pleasant to walk around and we had a look at the town centre as well.

06-04-13b


When we got home we had some dinner then I vacced out my car and washed it whilst the young man cleaned the house windows and cut the grass for the first time this year. He said he’d done it several times by this point last year, and I pointed out that we’d also had summer by this time last year too.

06-04-13


I went inside and did some baking – flapjack and pumpkin brownies, then we had some tea. We spent the evening watching Lost – we’re on to Season 5 now and it’s getting a little confusing with all the jumping around in time. I’m glad I’m not having to wait a week in between each episode – I’d never follow it!

07-04-13


07-04-13b


07-04-13e


Georgia Rose brown suede flats


This morning I was on Junior Church duty so I got up and went off to church. As I got home at lunchtime the young man was just heading out for a bike ride so I had some dinner, did a couple of leads of washing, vacced upstairs and am now enjoying the sunshine in the conservatory.

07-04-13c


07-04-13d


Despite the thick sweater my car said it was 12°C when it had been sitting in the sun all morning. I wore my trench coat for the first time this year and I have bare feet in my flat shoes! This is exciting!

Saturday’s outfit:
Brown sweater – Long Tall Sally (eBay) (similar)
Jeans – Topshop Tall (Manly op shop) (similar)
Tan boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Brown and white polka dot scarf – self made
Wood heart necklace - Scope

Total Est. Cost £15


Sunday’s outfit:
Cream sweater – Topshop Tall (similar)
Brown top - H&M
Jeans – New Look (similar)
Brown suede flats – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Brown and silver scarf – mall market stall (similar)
Cream and silver bead cluster – New Look

Total Est. Cost £67

No comments:

Post a Comment