Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Outfit: Mixing Black and Navy

30-04-13c


30-04-13


30-04-13e


LK Bennett Shilo


I really like today’s outfit. The top and trousers I like separately but together they really work well. And don’t worry about mixing black and navy. That old taboo is long gone. Heck, even pink and red are acceptable together these days!

30-04-13b


Last night I put some bread in the machine when I got home. By 8.30pm we had a lovely loaf of Sundried Tomato and Parmesan bread (courtesy of a mix I bought from Tesco). Of course we had to try some and I can confirm it is lovely.

30-04-13d


I also went to the gym, had a brief chat with my friend S, enjoyed a cup of tea in the sunshine in the conservatory and watched an episode of Lost. And it’s definitely me who is lost with it now. I’ve no idea what’s going on much of the time, but as we’re about halfway through season 6 I feel I should stick with it to the end now.

Navy cardi – Next Tall (similar)
Navy top – John Rocha (Debenhams) (similar)
Black trousers – Next Tall (similar)
Burgundy shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza) (in paler red), (similar)
Cream beads – local boutique
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls
Silver hoops – Claire’s
Blue/black ring – charity shop
Black faux leather jacket – Topshop Tall (similar)

Total Est. Cost £124

No comments:

Post a Comment