Monday, April 29, 2013

Outfit: Wrap Dress, Denim Jacket, Ballet Pumps

29-04-13d


29-04-13e


29-04-13


Georgia Rose silver flats


One of the great things about charity shops is finding the unexpected. I used to own this jacket in two sizes larger a few years ago. I gave it away when it became too big for me and that left me without a denim jacket. I always liked the fit of this one, as it has a lovely shape even when unbuttoned. When I saw this one hanging in a charity shop near work a couple of months back I couldn’t leave it there and snapped it up for all of about £3.

29-04-13b


29-04-13f


29-04-13c


Last night we had a lovely time at the Chinese. My niece is not yet one but she is very well behaved when she is taken out. She will sit in her high chair quite happily and watch everything that is going on around her. Sometimes she’s so busy being nosy she forgets she’s supposed to be eating.

Black jersey wrap dress – Luxuriously Tall (similar)
Black and turquoise stripe top – Primark (charity shop)
Silver leather flats – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza) (similar)
Black leather belt – local boutique (similar)
Turquoise scarf – H&M
Denim jacket – Warehouse (charity shop) (similar)
Turquoise beads – Scope
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Whitby Jet cross – gifted

Total Est. Cost £68

No comments:

Post a Comment