Monday, April 29, 2013

Outfit: Polka Dots, Denim Jacket and More Polka Dots

28-04-13


28-04-13d


28-04-13e


LTS navy dot flats


Sunday morning I was on Sunday school teaching duties so I headed off to church. On the way home I stopped off at the outlet mall to look for a new purse as the clasp on mine broke on Saturday evening. I looked at the lovely leather Radley ones but even at the discounted prices they were still a bit much for a purse.

28-04-13b




After lunch I walked up to the retail park to look for a purse, and I got one in River Island. When I got home I hung out the towels that I’d washed and we chilled out in the conservatory for a while, drinking tea.

28-04-13c


In the evening we headed across the city to meet my sister, brother in law, niece and a friend for a Chinese buffet.

Navy and white polka dot dress – Topshop Tall (similar)
Navy leggings – Tall Girls (similar)
Tan leather belt – River Island
Navy and white polka dot flats – Long Tall Sally (gifted) (similar)
Navy and white star print scarf – Dorothy Perkins
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted
Denim jacket – Ted Baker (charity shop) (similar)

Total Est. Cost £88

No comments:

Post a Comment