Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Outfit: Teal Cord, Teal Plaid, Black Chinos

23-04-13


23-04-13b


23-04-13e


LK Bennett Bruton nude toe caps


I think I must have seen a version of this outfit in a magazine as it was on my list of outfits to try that I keep on my iPad (what, you don’t note down outfit ideas when you’re reading magazines? Is it me that’s odd?). This would also work with jeans but then I’d just wear jeans and a jacket 24/7 if I could so sometimes I need to switch them out to make the look work for work. I’ve had the shirt a lot longer than the jacket but I think they work really well together.

23-04-13d


Last night I watched an episode of Gossip Girl (I’ve only got 4 more of season 6 to go now and I’m excited to see what happens!), then after tea I went to the gym. I quite like going on Mondays as they’re always showing Bang Goes The Theory on the TV screens (albeit with subtitles) so I can get engrossed in that and the time on the treadmill and cross trainer just flies by.

23-04-13c


When I got home I took a shower and I was just fixing the young man his evening snack of cheese and crackers when my friend S phoned. We had a good catch up (about an hour!) and then it was time for bed.

Teal cord jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay) (similar)
Plaid shirt – Primark (similar)
Black chinos – Next Tall (similar)
Beige and black shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Teal heart necklace – Scope
Teal ring – New Look
Teal and silver bangles – Accessorize

Total Est. Cost £47

No comments:

Post a Comment