Saturday, April 06, 2013

Review: Snugg iPad Mini Case



A couple of weeks back I was contacted by the lovely people at Snugg and asked if I would like to review a case for a device such as an iPad, iPhone or Kindle. As I have an iPad Mini I chose a case for that.

When I was looking around just after Christmas, I almost bought a Snugg iPad mini case but as it didn’t come in the cute owl design I eventually chose another brand won out. However, I was curious to see what I had missed out on and when I received the case in electric blue I put my iPad in it. A Velcro strip holds the flat that tucks under it in place.




The Snugg case has all the features you would expect for an iPad mini case – cut outs for the camera lens and all the various control buttons, a soft lining to protect the screen and a flap on the back to allow you to stand up the iPad to watch movies and videos. There is also a strap on the inside of the cover for your hand to make it easier to hold the case.

A nifty feature of the Snugg case which I hadn’t seen on any other iPad mini case is the magnetic on/off switch where a magnet inside the case turns the iPad on and off when the case is opened and closed.



The Snugg iPad mini case comes in a whole range of colours and is £29.99 from thesnugg.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment