Saturday, April 06, 2013

Outfit: Thursday

04-04-13


04-04-13b


04-04-13d


Georgia Rose tan boots


Thursday morning I went to do the supermarket shopping whilst the young man took his car to get a new battery. It was still freezing cold out but with the addition of a thermal top under my dress I was warm enough to go out in the denim jacket I thrifted last week. It’s a Ted Baker one and it cost all of £3 in one of the charity shops on the high street near work. I came home and unpacked the shopping and then we had some dinner.

04-04-13c


In the afternoon I cleaned the bathroom and then got out my sewing machine. It is a very old Jones one which I bought for £50 from an old lady who was a client of ours at my first job. It still works but doesn’t see the light of day very often so each time I get it out I have to figure out how to thread the needle and get it working. I used the fabric I bought on Tuesday to make some infinity scarves today. I’m not very good at sewing with a machine so any project I undertake has to be very straightforward. I was pretty pleased with my finished results though and I’ll be on the lookout for something else to sew very soon.

Infinity Scarves


In the evening we had a walk down to our local pub for tea.

Navy and white spot dress – Topshop Tall (similar)
White thermal top (under dress) – M&S men’s
Navy leggings – Tall Girls
Tan boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza) (similar)
Blue knitted scarf – gifted
Denim jacket – Ted Baker (charity shop) (similar)
Silver earrings – gifted
Tan leather belt – River Island (similar)

Total Est. Cost £84

No comments:

Post a Comment