Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Outfit: Black Jeans, Pink Jacket, Black Wedges

14-05-13


14-05-13b


14-05-13d


LK Bennett Zahara black


Today’s outfit is quite pink. I could have done with some pink shoes to wear with it, but I don’t have any at present.

14-05-13c


Last night when I got home I had another go at making cakeballs as a traybake and I think I have it sussed now. The secret is in the frosting: you need chocolate fudge icing (Betty Crocker makes this). I also made a loaf of bread and went to the gym.

Pink jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Pink top – H&M
Black jeans – Next Tall (eBay)
Black patent wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Pink necklace – gifted
Pink bangles – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £25

1 comment:

  1. Today’s outfit is quite pink. I could have done with some pink shoes to wear with it, but I don’t have any at present - I really like your thinking : )

    ReplyDelete