Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Outfit: Black, Turquoise and Jeans, with a Side of Stripes and Florals

15-05-13d


15-05-13


15-05-13e


15-05-13f


LK Bennett Madox wedge


I was a bit of a rebel and wore jeans today. I figured I could get away with it if I smartened them up with heels and a blazer, and also because we are starting to pack up the office ready for the move on Friday. Not a fun task.

15-05-13c


15-05-13b


Last night I went to step class at the gym. When I got home I took a shower then watched Mary, Queen of the High Street which was about Mary Portas rejuvenating the town of Margate. It’s all the way down in Kent but watching it kind of makes me want to visit. The series actually started last week but I didn’t realise until I heard Mary on the radio yesterday afternoon talking about it. I’ll have to catch up with last week’s episode on 4OD.

Black blazer – Long Tall Sally (similar)
Turquoise and black stripe top – Primark (charity shop)
Jeans – Next Tall (eBay) (similar)
Turquoise wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza) (in black), (similar)
Turquoise scarf – H&M
Silver earrings – gifted
Teal and purple beads – Scope

Total Est. Cost £68

No comments:

Post a Comment