Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Outfit: Double Denim, Blazer and Toe Cap Courts

08-05-13f


08-05-13b


08-05-13e


08-05-13g


LK Bennett Bruton nude toe caps


I’m doing double denim today, but not in the usual jeans with shirt or jacket combo. Instead I paired my pencil skirt with a denim shirt for a work appropriate take on the look.

08-05-13c


08-05-13d


08-05-13


Last night I went to the gym a little bit earlier than usual and got in a session on the arms bike thing and treadmill before step class. When I got home we had some tea and then I took a shower. My friend S phoned so I spent an hour chatting to her then it was about time for bed. Sometimes the evenings just fly by!

Black blazer – Long Tall Sally (similar)
Denim shirt – H&M (similar)
Denim pencil skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay) (similar)
Black and nude toe cap shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Wood/black/silver bangles – gifted and Scope
Blue necklace – Primark
Silver hoops – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £71

1 comment:

  1. boutiquebootcamp.blogspot8 May 2013 at 22:37:00 BST

    those shoes are amazing, but were they £185, how was the whole outfit 71 quid? I was madly searching Sarenza thinking that there is a cheap secret shoe stash but could not track down. Did you know Coco Chanel designed these to make ladies legs look longer? Most styles copying this get get the nude all wrong but these are proper skin colour!

    ReplyDelete