Thursday, May 09, 2013

Outfit: Teal Jeans, Knitted Biker, Snakeskin Accessories

09-05-13b


09-05-13


09-05-13d


Matalan Snakeskin


Today’s look is about function more than anything. Comfy stretch jeans and a knitted but smart jacket for a day when I knew I would be running around the office. We are moving to a new office building next week and I spent most of today handing out labels for people’s packing crates and generally organising things.

09-05-13c


We finally finished watching Lost on Sunday and by the end of the final episode I was all ‘Eh? I don’t get it!’. So if anyone wants to explain it to me, please, go ahead. The young man had a search through Love Film and our next TV marathon is a little more lighthearted: seven seasons of Only Fools and Horses. This was a British Comedy that ran from 1981 to 1993, and then returned for various specials over the following years, until 2003. I have never watched it so it will certainly be an education for me.

Grey knit biker jacket – Warehouse
White top – Long Tall Sally
Teal jeans – Topshop Tall
Snakeskin heels – Matalan
Snakeskin belt – local boutique
Teal beads – Scope
Teal ring – New Look
Silver hoops – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £146

No comments:

Post a Comment